How to Setup HP DeskJet 2510
HP Deskjet 2510 Setup – First Time Printer Setup
HP DeskJet 2510 Setup is the primary step which involves instructions to complete the 123.hp.com/dj2510 printer setup.
- At the start, place the printer box normally on a flat surface and remove the HP Deskjet 2510 printer device from the printer box.
- Next, carefully remove all the wrapped materials covering the 123 hp-setup 2510 device.
- Ensure there is the proper power supply and connect one side of the power cord to the rear side of 123 hp Deskjet 2510 printer.
- Plug the other side to a power socket to charge the hp printer device.
- After connecting, press the power button to power ON the HP Deskjet 2510 printer device.
- There will be an ink Cartridge access door in the printer device. Lift it up.
- Find the ink cartridge in the box and place it in ink cartridge slot.
- Make sure you place the ink cartridge on the right respective slot.
- After successful installation of the ink cartridge, close the ink Cartridge access door.
- Open the paper input tray in your 123.hp.com/setup 2510 printer device to load papers for printing.
- Place a stack of papers of the same size ( preferably A4 size sheets ) in the paper tray, and slide down with paper slider to align the papers for printing in a uniform direction.
- Then close the paper input tray.
- Now primary printer setup for hp Deskjet 2510 printer device is now successfully complete.
HP Deskjet 2510 Connect using USB
- Place your HP Deskjet 2510 printer device near your computer.
- You will find a USB slot at the rear side of the HP DeskJet 2510 printer device.
- Connect one end of the USB port to the rear side of the HP Deskjet 2510 printer device and the other end of the USB port to the computer.
- Now an uninterrupted and stable connection is established between your computer and 123 hp dj 2510 printer device.