How to Setup HP DeskJet 3630 in a simple way
Printers have become an essential part of our life. From school assignments to official projects, we certainly need help from the printer. HP DeskJet 3630 printers are currently considered as the best printers as they are easy to configure. Check out the HP DeskJet 3630 setup process in detail by reading below.
Before you start the HP DeskJet 3630 printer setup, you should check whether certain conditions are fulfilled. It is very important to execute a check-list prior to the setup
- Check whether the HP DeskJet 3630 printer is in ready state (power on mode)
- Ink cartridge installation is very important before kick-starting the printing process
- Finally, confirm that the main tray comprises of plain papers
HP DeskJet 3630 Wireless setup
Requirements for HP DeskJet 3630 wireless setup
It is very essential to gather the necessities before proceeding with the HP DeskJet 3630 wireless setup.
- HP DeskJet 3630 printer
- Desktop computer with an active internet connection
- Wireless Network name(SSID) and WEP key or WPA Passphrase
Connect HP DeskJet 3630 printer on a wireless network
- Initially, you have to tap the Wireless button available on the printer control panel and then click Settings.
- Press Ok after selecting the Wireless Setup Wizard and then tag along with the onscreen prompts to configure the HP DeskJet 3630 printer wireless setup.
- Meanwhile, you need to insert the installation CD that came along with your 123.hp.com/dj3630 or install the software from HP website.
The above mentioned process is for the computers which are already connected to the printer. However, users who haven’t connected the HP DeskJet 3630 printer to the computer can make use of the below given steps.
HP DeskJet 3630 driver download
At first, you need to install the DeskJet 3630 driver by using either the installation CD or HP website. Remember that the printer and computer should use the same wireless network connectivity for a successful setup process. After the 123.hp.com/dj3630 installation process, you need to execute the following steps based on your operating system.
If you are using Windows 8, you need on right-click anywhere on the start screen and tap All Apps on the App Bar.
Users who have Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP should click Start in the desktop and click All Programs followed by HP and finally HP DeskJet 3630 series.
Now tap “Connect a new Printer” and walk through the onscreen prompts to complete the HP DeskJet 3630 wireless setup by modifying the network settings.
Modifying the Network settings
- On the HP DeskJet 3630 control panel, click Wireless -> Settings -> Advanced Settings
- Now choose the item that you want to modify in Advanced Settings Menu and tag along with the onscreen prompts.
To know more about the HP DeskJet 3630 setup and driver installation, you can navigate to our website 123 hp com setup or dial the toll-free number +1-888-863-4264.