HP DeskJet 3755 Printer Setup in detail
Exploring the internet to find the best setup instructions for HP DeskJet 3755 printer ? Then you are in the right place. Here is the set of instructions which will help you to configure the printer in minutes and start printing your documents right away. All you have to do is, follow the procedure vigilantly and prevent mistakes while executing the HP DeskJet 3755 printer setup process. Without further ado, let’s move on with the setup process.
- Main functions of this HP color compact printer: copy, scan, wireless printing, Instant Ink ready for your 15 FREE PRINTS EVERY MONTH and never run out of ink again
- Mobile printing: print from anywhere using your smartphone or tablet with the free HP ePrint app, easily print from your iPhone with AirPrint, print even without a network using Wireless Direct printing
- Compact and wireless, this printer is designed to fit your space and life.
- Any room, any spot-this ultra compact all-in-one is designed to fit where you need it
Remove the DeskJet 3755 printer package
By unboxing the package, you will be finding the in-box supplies that are mentioned below
- Power cable
- USB cable (Availability depends on the purchasing region)
- Ink Caution sheet
- HP DeskJet 3755 ink cartridges (Specifically designed for setup and it is mandatory to use these cartridges or else the Printer configuration will fail)
- Tri-color setup ink cartridges
- HP Instant Ink card (Subscription service for ink)
- Setup guide
- Getting Started guide
As said earlier, DeskJet 3755 printer accessories might vary depending on the country/region. You should also know that Ink subscription service is available only in certain countries. After safeguarding the in-box supplies, get rid of the unwanted packing materials available around the printer surface.
Connecting DeskJet 3755 to power source
You need to connect the power cord in a way that one end is inserted in the printer and another end of the power cord should be inserted in an electrical outlet. Avoid using a power strip to prevent the HP DeskJet 3755 printer from shortcomings.
Turn on the printer
After connecting the power, keep the printer on a flat and even surface before pushing the power button.
HP DeskJet 3755 printer will initializing and it also generates some noise during the power on process.
Once the noise ceases, you can open the cartridge access door to install the ink cartridges.
HP DeskJet 3755 Ink cartridge installation
At first, you have to install the black cartridge and then install the tri-color cartridges. It is very important to eliminate the protective tab that covers the HP DeskJet 3755 ink cartridges.
After the successful execution, you need to move on with paper tray settings
Open the main tray and insert a stack of aligned A4 sheets before moving on to the next step. Adjust the paper width guides in a way that it clasps the edges of the paper.
When you are done with the above steps, you can print a test page to check the alignment. Moreover, visit the 123.hp.com website and download the suitable software for your printer by entering the HP DeskJet 3755 model number in the website.
To know more about the setup and installation of HP DeskJet 3755 printers, you need to visit our website. You will get to know about several HP printer setup in our website. Drop us a call if you want to talk with our technical experts right away.