HP Envy 5530 Wireless printer configuration (MAC)
If you are searching for simple procedure to perform HP Envy 5530 printer wireless setup on Mac, then you should certainly make use of the instructions available below. Before that, you need to check whether the computer is connected to the wireless network. Then, installing the software driver from HP website or installation CD is mandatory. During the software setup, you have to select the Connection type when the computer prompts. This is the abstract HP Envy 5530 printer wireless setup on Mac. Just make use of the following instructions to know in detail about the setup. You also have an option to connect with our technical support team.
Get ready with the requirements
The very first thing you have to do before proceeding with the HP Envy 5530 printer wireless setup on your Mac is to collect the important requirements. Check out the list of important necessities and gather everything to kick-off the setup.
- Wireless network name – Service Set Identifier (SSID)
- Wireless network password – WEP security key or WPA passphrase
- Active high-speed internet connection- HP suggests the users to prefer cable or DSL.
- Mac computer connected to the wireless network
- Switch on the HP Envy 5530 printer, computer and the router connected to the devices
Apart from the above requirements, connecting the HP Envy 5530 printer and the computer on a same wireless network is mandatory. Once you have all the requirements, just proceed with the HP Envy 5530 wireless printer setup on a MAC computer. It is very essential to get rid of the Ethernet and USB cables from the printer as we are progressing towards the Wireless setup.
Wireless Printer setup on HP Envy 5530 printer
All you have to do is, click on the Wireless icon on you HP Envy 5530 printer control panel to view the Wireless summary screen display. After that, click on Settings followed by Wireless setup wizard. Make use of the onscreen prompts to connect the HP Envy 5530 printer to the wireless network.
HP Envy 5530 driver setup
- As said earlier, you have to advance through the driver setup for configuring wireless network. Here is how you can do it on your Mac computer. Enter your printer model number in the 123.hp.com website to download the most-recent software version. Click Download and give some time for the system to completely download the software file.
- After that, check the Downloads folder to find xxxx.dmg and open the file to launch installer. You should tap HP InkJet SW in the installer window. Just tag along with the onscreen prompts to complete HP Envy 5530 driver installation process in minutes.
- You need to launch the utility software and find your printer’s name before clicking continue. Add the Printer and tap on Bonjour under kind to confirm the HP Envy 5530 wireless printer setup on your Mac computer within minutes.
To know more about the setup, navigate to our website or dial the toll-free number in our website.