Five steps for a successful HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 printer setup
Hp officejet pro 8710 all-in-one printer
Here is how you can perform HP OfficeJet pro 8710 printer setup without making any mistakes. Do follow the instructions vigilantly to avoid shortcomings. After completing the setup, check whether the process is successful by performing print and scan options. If you have any issues during the print and scan functions, you can either eradicate the issues by following the troubleshooting tips or just dial the toll-free number. Without much ado, let’s commence the printer setup in detail.
- Open the HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 printer package and you will find certain things like installation CD (For Windows and Mac OS), power cord, two-wire phone cord and four cartridges (black, cyan, yellow and magenta).
- Documents like OfficeJet Pro 8710 setup flyer, ink cartridge caution flyer, HP Instant ink card, and the user guide.
- Additionally, you will be finding another CD for Readiris installation. This is an optical character recognition software using which you can convert the written texts into documents. Later, modify the changes using your desktop.
- Now, slide the printer out of the box and commence HP OJ Pro 8710 installation.
- Before that, you need to eradicate the packing materials like tapes, foam sheet, cardboard and more.
- Once the unboxing is successful, you need to connect the power cord at the printer rear and move further. Remember that you need to use a direct electrical outlet instead of using power strips and HP also recommends this.
- Press the power button in the HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 printer and wait for the printer control panel display.
- At first, you will be prompted to change the language by HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 printer control panel. Continue the Preferences settings by modifying the date, time and country/region. After every step, you need to press Confirm to verify the changes.
- You can either select IT-Managed(advanced) or Self-Managed(preferred) in the OfficeJet Pro 8710 printer environment screen.
- Open the ink cartridge access door and insert the bundle cartridges one-by-one in its place. Magenta, yellow, cyan and black is the correct order to insert the cartridges.
- After this, you need to insert the paper. A stack of paper should be installed and also check the paper length and width guides position before closing the input tray.
- After completing the above steps, you should touch Continue to Commence the 8710 printer setup.
- Print head alignment will be executed before it prints a page.
- The printer control panel will direct you to download the HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 software from HP website. Just visit the website and furnish your printer model number to get an exact software for your printer.
- Your desktop will take some time to complete the download and it is totally based on your internet speed. Though, the installation CD is available, HP suggests to download the most recent HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 software version online.
To know more in detail about the 123.hp.com/setup process, just dial the toll-free number. You can also visit our website.